Monday, November 1, 2010

Sweet Potatoes

I am not sure what I will write, probably mostly about my family and job (guess that's a good start anyway).

Today my good long time friend and I are cooking dinner for ourselves while our husbands are out. We really both enjoy eating healthy foods (but not so much our husbands) so we are making ourselves Sweet Potato Casserole. This recipe only has 180 calories per serving... the key... no butter!

We had some adventures cooking this meal. I learned how to steam food with out a steam bucket and now I'm very excited about new steamed foods I can make. I also didn't have a deep bowl to mix to potatoes in so we got some potatoes on the wall, our clothes, and on the floor. It was fun though! I really enjoy making new recipes and trying new foods.

I'm very excited to sit inside (warm and snugly) and enjoy some healthy sweet potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment