Sunday, November 7, 2010

Surprise!

My sister is a senior in high school this year so she is doing the college searching thing. Thursday her and my mom made a trip down to my house and stayed the night. It was really nice to be able to spend some time with them, even if it was only for a few hours before we couldn't stay awake anymore (1:30 am). Then they continued their trip down to Joplin. I hope she has a good visit!

can you tell which knee?
On another note... Dane came home early from soccer. I was excited that I was going to be able to see him earlier than I though however not excited for the reason. While playing in the game on Friday, Dane busted his knee! We are not sure what is wrong with it yet, he will be going to the doctor Monday. He is wearing an immobilizer and has to hobble around the house. He was glad that we have the handicap apartment now!

Hopefully no surgery!

~more later

No comments:

Post a Comment