Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Saving

Lately I've really been trying to think of ways to help out our budget. I've been looking up money saving tips and have come across some very interesting things. It amazes me how some people are interested in finding any way to save a few pennies however in turn they turn those few pennies into a few bucks a month then $50 a year which makes for hundreds/thousands in a life time. Sometimes I think "is it really worth it for me to save only $50 bucks a year?" I know that if I accidentally lost that much money I would probably be freaking out... so I guess my answer would be yes, it would be worth it.
Some people unplug everything and only plug it in when they use it because it still uses energy by simply being plugged in even if its off. I have found some practical ways to save some extra cash and plan to share those in the future.
I'm really excited to see what I can learn!

1 comment: